Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Toy Poxer

Hehe...

So, tonight I'm a bit bored and thought I would look up pictures of toy fox terrier/pug mixes...just to see how different they can be. I learned the official title of the breed: Toy poxer. It is actually recognized by the American Canine Hybrid Club. The name cracks me up. I hear it and picture Bella covered with little red dots--probably because the first thing I think of when I hear "poxer" is "chicken pox". Who comes up with these hybrid names?? :)

Anyway, Bella is still doing great! Potty training is slowly coming along. She is even learning some new tricks! She can "sit" on command, so now we are working on some new ones.

Well, that's all for now! Have a great evening! :) (Bella's trying to help me type, so I have to go! LOL!)

No comments: