Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Things I Hate...

-Puppy poo on my kitchen floor.
-Puppy poo behind the TV.
-Puppy poo in the family room.
-Basically, anything to do with puppy poo in my house. :) (And how can such a little puppy poop SO MUCH?????)

Things I Love:
-The way Bella wags her tail when she first sees me in the morning. (Her whole butt wags. :))
-The way her tongue curls when she yawns.
-The cute little sound she makes when she yawns.
-The way she curls up to sleep on/next to me while I work.
-The way she tries to sneak up on her toys. (SO CUTE!)
-The way her tail curls over her back when she's content.
-Puppy dreams (sometimes she barks in her sleep. :)).
-The way she sleeps on her back like a baby. :)

I LOVE this little girl!! :)

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Yeah, house training is NOT fun...but they are super cute!!!!!!!

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

Awww...how cute! I can't wait to meet her!